Uniting Strategy, Empathy, & Energy
With over 12 years in strategic planning, especially in the fan industry, I merge strategy with real-world insights. I'm adept at spotting hidden opportunities and turning challenges into actionable plans.
Beyond work, my passion spans from meditation to tango. My interests, from sports to songwriting, define me. Born in Denmark to an Egyptian father and a Finnish mother, I've lived in places ranging from Barcelona to Singapore and journeyed through most of the world. This extensive multicultural experience enriches my global perspective.
Vision: Turning challenges into pathways.
Analysis: Simplifying complex issues.
Innovation: Constantly seeking new solutions.
Energy: Motivating teams.
Adaptability: Braving new territories with courage.
Snapshot: Career Path
- Founder & CEO, E&R - Global Strategy & Creativity Firm, since Aug 2022
- Corporate Sustainability Director, Multi-Wing Group, Feb 2022 - Jul 2022
- Chief Strategy Officer, Multi-Wing Group, Feb 2011 - Feb 2022
- Business Development Manager, Multi-Wing Group, Feb 2010 - Feb 2011
- Management Consultant, Flensby & Partners Strategy, Jun 2008 - Feb 2010
- Business Policy Developer, FORA, Oct 2005 - Feb 2008
- Board Forum since 2021
- National Fan Expert and Delegate for ISO & CEN from 2014-2022
- Member of the European Ventilation Industry Association (EIVA) from 2016-2022
- Member of the Air Movement and Control Association (AMCA) from 2014-2022
- Member of Danish Standards S311 from 2014-2022
- Member of Danish Ventilation / Veltek from 2014-2022
- Member of the Presidents Institute, Directors Club from 2016-2017
- Member of Executive Global Network in Singapore from 2014-2015
- Member of Round Table 11 Frederiksberg from 2008-2011
- Member of Junior Chamber International from 2006-2007
Teaching & Knowledge Sharing:
- External lecturer in "Innovation" at Aarhus University in 2011
- External lecturer in "Innovation" and "Marketing & Strategy" at Aarhus University in 2008
- Ph.D. in Business Administration from University of Aarhus (2001-2004)
- Visiting Ph.D. at IESE Business School, Barcelona in 2004
- MSc in Management from Aarhus University (1999-2001)
©2022 E&R. All rights reserved.